The process of getting the information for my infographic in the September print issue went fine. I was worried it would take a long time, but everything went well and the staff members of HHS were very helpful. I tracked down the blueprints, but I had only thought I needed the blueprints of the current school. By the time I found out I was supposed to get the blueprints of the old school as well, it was too late. My picture of the current blueprints had a glare on it and it didn’t look great, but the blueprints were laminated so I couldn’t do anything about it. I hope my final product looks a little better in this next issue.